Roles and Responsibilities
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize the systems
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
Performing user acceptance testing
Desired Candidate Profile
- The main task for this role is to prepare detailed requirements, documenting processes, and performing user acceptance testing
- To succeed in this role you should have a good analytical and conceptual thinking skills and able to explain difficult concepts to technical / non-technical teams
- A minimum of 3 years experience in business analysis or a related field
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience in creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Good at MS Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
Perks and Benefits
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Desired Candidate Profile
Astroved.com Pvt Ltd
Astroved is a fast-growing consumer internet company focused on bringing Vedic Astrological content and services to consumers worldwide. We incorporate ancient wisdom into modern applications to improve our customers lives. Offerings include a wide range of predictive services in the areas of health, wealth/finance, career, relationship and other life matters, as well as a full array of traditional remedial services.
We aim to transform our members’ lives by developing top tier, scientifically validated astrology and Vedic-based services and applications to address the problems with which one struggles. Key to this is establishing research and development initiatives and building B2B partnerships and alliances with synergistic institutions.
Founded in 2001 by visionary founder Dr. Baskaran Pillai, Astroved has a strong team with domain expertise in the astrology arena, a talented technical staff and management presence in both the U.S. and India.
With loyal customers in U.S., Europe, Asia and India, Astroved has already attained global market presence. Astroved has an active list of over 200,000 customers worldwide and access to over 3M engaged consumers through Dr. Pillai’s presence on YouTube and other media.
Unlike many internet-based astrology companies, Astroved is already profitable and generating cash. Poised for next phase of growth.
Contact Company:Astroved.com Pvt Ltd
Address:SP 75,Sidco Industrial Estate, Ambattur, , , Chennai, Tamilnadu, India