Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a highly-motivated, creative Copywriter who has a passion for creating copy that will engage and persuade customers to take action. The ideal candidate is a results-driven professional, with experience in writing about spiritual concepts and is well versed in Hinduism & rituals. Someone that loves to work collaboratively and can't resist a challenge.
- Collaborate with marketing team to deliver messaging for sales funnels, email, and other digital content that drives interest around various product launches
- Work with the design team to place copy in digital advertisements, sales funnels, web pages and email
- Research, interview and idea with marketing team to ensure we are providing genuine, accurate points of view
- Write SEO-rich content that will drive organic audiences to our products and services
- Lead messaging conversations around testing against control to improve sales funnel or email performance
- Edit and Proofread content once written.
- Assist in writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A graduate with a good command over the English language
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Willingness to work some US hours to speak with the US team. Can work from home and be located anywhere in India as long as work hours are flexible.
- Proficient with Google Drive docs or related software.
- Online Project Management Tools (Zoho,Trello etc.)
- Blogging Platforms and Social Media Sites (WordPress, Facebook, etc)
- CRM tools (InfusionSoft,etc.)
- Page Builders (Leadpages)
- Google Drive and Documents
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Astroved.com Pvt Ltd
Astroved is a fast-growing consumer internet company focused on bringing Vedic Astrological content and services to consumers worldwide. We incorporate ancient wisdom into modern applications to improve our customers lives. Offerings include a wide range of predictive services in the areas of health, wealth/finance, career, relationship and other life matters, as well as a full array of traditional remedial services.
We aim to transform our members’ lives by developing top tier, scientifically validated astrology and Vedic-based services and applications to address the problems with which one struggles. Key to this is establishing research and development initiatives and building B2B partnerships and alliances with synergistic institutions.
Founded in 2001 by visionary founder Dr. Baskaran Pillai, Astroved has a strong team with domain expertise in the astrology arena, a talented technical staff and management presence in both the U.S. and India.
With loyal customers in U.S., Europe, Asia and India, Astroved has already attained global market presence. Astroved has an active list of over 200,000 customers worldwide and access to over 3M engaged consumers through Dr. Pillai’s presence on YouTube and other media.
Unlike many internet-based astrology companies, Astroved is already profitable and generating cash. Poised for next phase of growth.
Contact Company:Astroved.com Pvt Ltd
Address:SP 75, Sidco Industrial Estate,Ambattur, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India