Roles and Responsibilities
The role is to help customers with questions and complaints, give customers information about products and services, take orders. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their requirements, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
Customer Service & Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers always.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Monitoring Facebook groups and the chat on Video posts to engage and answer questions.
- Making outbound calls to interested Indian clients and helping them to purchase advanced programs.
- Communicating with customers through various channels (email/call/chat).
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Desired Candidate Profile
5+ years of customer service or sales experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Willingness to interact daily with customers from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds
- Must be comfortable working independently and making minor decisions without direct supervision
- Good sense of organization and keen attention to detail and knowledge of customer service best practices
- Comfortable using computers and other essential CRM tools
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Reliable and detail-oriented with proven track record of exceptional customer service and results-oriented methods
- Enthusiastic and positive with excellent multitasking skills
Perks and Benefits
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Astroved.com Pvt Ltd
Phonemic Intelligence began as Mind-Sound Technology in 2000. Founded by
Baskaran Pillai, PhD, the technique evolved into Phonemic Intelligence after informal practice with
individuals, then formal implementation through Dr. Pillais non-profit organization, Tripura Foundation.
Our cutting-edge proprietary curriculum is the only one of its kind delivering phonemic intelligence and
neuroscience to support overall development and well-being.
Contact Company:Astroved.com Pvt Ltd
Address:SP 75, Sidco Industrial Estate,Ambattur, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India