Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for setting up and optimization of Ads across key channels of Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Managing and optimizing critical campaigns / accounts in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) across Google Ads and Bing.
- Create marketing strategies that focus on driving revenue, profitable campaigns, customer acquisition etc.
- Oversee execution of social media campaigns ensuring alignment with specific instructions and brand goals.
- Researching and implementing new ideas / features / strategies in a systematic manner.
- Diligently carrying out experiments and reporting results and insights.
- Creating highly engaging ad copies and relentlessly testing them.
- Landing page and funnel optimization (working with tech & product teams) to improve relevance and improve conversion rates.
- Optimizing channels and campaigns for cost and performance managing both the cost of traffic and cost of acquisition.
- Track, report, and analyze KPI performance statistics of the social media campaigns.
- Analyzing data to make informed marketing decisions.
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords (experience in end to end setting up of the Ads)
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Campaign Management (PPC)
- Ad Optimization
- Knowledge on Social Media Strategies
- Research Capability
- Keyword Analysis
- MS Office
Desired Candidate Profile
- 5+ years of proven expertise in managing and optimizing large and complex Google Ads search campaigns end-to-end.
- Experience in performance channels like Display and YouTube.
- In-depth understanding and experience in using more advanced Google Ads features/capabilities beyond just standard search ads.
- Proficient in carrying out quick analyses to figure out whats going wrong and how to fix issues.
- A/B testing, carrying out experiments and deriving insights from them should be second nature to you.
- Highly pro-active in terms of researching new features/strategies and coming up with suitable recommendations.
- Excellent project management skills - ensuring all action items are on track
- Should have excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Experience working with global team, specifically in the US. [Will be an added advantage]
Perks and Benefits
Role:PPC /Pay Per Click Specialist
Salary: 4,00,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Advertising & Marketing
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Astroved.com Pvt Ltd
Astroved is a fast-growing consumer internet company focused on bringing Vedic Astrological content and services to consumers worldwide. We incorporate ancient wisdom into modern applications to improve our customers lives. Offerings include a wide range of predictive services in the areas of health, wealth/finance, career, relationship and other life matters, as well as a full array of traditional remedial services.
We aim to transform our members’ lives by developing top tier, scientifically validated astrology and Vedic-based services and applications to address the problems with which one struggles. Key to this is establishing research and development initiatives and building B2B partnerships and alliances with synergistic institutions.
Founded in 2001 by visionary founder Dr. Baskaran Pillai, Astroved has a strong team with domain expertise in the astrology arena, a talented technical staff and management presence in both the U.S. and India.
With loyal customers in U.S., Europe, Asia and India, Astroved has already attained global market presence. Astroved has an active list of over 200,000 customers worldwide and access to over 3M engaged consumers through Dr. Pillai’s presence on YouTube and other media.
Unlike many internet-based astrology companies, Astroved is already profitable and generating cash. Poised for next phase of growth.
Contact Company:Astroved.com Pvt Ltd
Address:SP 75, Sidco Industrial Estate,Ambattur, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India