Roles and Responsibilities
- The Transcriptionist is responsible for creating accurate written versions of audio and video recordings, reviewing and editing transcriptions done by speech recognition software, and identifying any inconsistencies
- The incumbent is responsible for creating written versions of audio or video recordings, meetings, and conversations
- As Proofreader, the incumbent is responsible for reviewing, proofing, and editing written and digital content in fast-paced publishing environments
- The incumbent will be expected to contribute to a professional, proactive, collaborative culture within PC, to work independently with broad direction from the Project Manager and to exercise initiative and judgment.
- The incumbent will be required to work effectively with diverse personnel at various levels of the organisation, developing productive working relationships with staff and key contacts in different functions
- Manage, store and organize the transcripts main archive
- Mange transcript requests and allocate to team members
- Transcribe contents related to PI and storing transcripts to the PI Transcript Drive
- Handle all Transcription Finding requests
- Extract Quotes from all recent lives/events of Dr.Pillai and proofread the same
- Extract Daily Messages Quotes based on the monthly events and proofread the same
- Update daily messages quotes on a monthly basis
- Manage Highlights for Pillai Center Instagram
- Manage the process of snippet creation and memes creation for Social Media promotion
- Manage Pillai Center Facebook video playlists (organizing the same)
- Review titles/descriptions/snippets before posting the same on IGTV
- Responsible for Video Extraction and Content Creation
- Discuss marketing strategies for events that are coming up
- Proofead PI transcriptions/contents as and when requested
- Develop Brain Trivia for PI
- Create Memes using templates from Canva
- Help with Titles/Headings/Descriptions for posts, articles, testimonials, etc.
- Manage the Quotes Mastersheet
- Adhere to all confidential guidelines and respecting sensitive information
- Complete transcriptions in a timely manner and reviewing drafts for any spelling, grammar, or format errors, as well as other inconsistencies
- Keep abreast of transcription software updates and attending refresher workshops as required
- Manage the process of evergreenizing Shreem Brzee Immersion Course. This includes transcribe Shreem Brzee Immersion Calls and removing any mentions of dates, timely events, etc from there. The purpose behind it is making the course evergreen so that it can be used round the year
- Format the Shreem Brzee Book chapters.
- Co-ordinate with Stephanie and updating Shreem Brzee Book Drive accordingly.
- Communicate with the client or supervisor when there are issues
- Provide contents/information regarding Shreem Brzee to Stephanie as and when requested.
- Submit completed drafts and correcting any errors as per their feedback
- Actively participating on promoting Mahalaya Amavasya by creating and providing contents like quotes, snippets regarding the same.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Demonstrated ability to work independently, use initiative and prioritise tasks and meet deadlines in a demanding high-volume environment with excellent attention to detail and commitment to quality assurance
2. Knowledge of and ability to interpret and apply policies, provide advice, and work collaboratively with colleagues beyond the immediate work unit to achieve team and organisational objectives
3. Demonstrated ability to work effectively, flexibly and collaboratively with colleagues within and beyond the immediate work unit, contributing to the achievement of team goals
4. Excellent typing speed
5. Exceptional attention to detail skills
6. Demonstrated ability to keep all sensitive information confidential
7. Exceptional reading and editing skills as well as the ability to focus for long periods
8. Excellent listening skills
9. Detail-oriented and deadline-driven
10. Proficiency with common transcription software
11. Ability to effectively use technological communication channels to establish communication with consumers
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Astroved.com Pvt Ltd
The Pillai Center for MindScience is an educational institution geared toward enhancing human intelligence and positively transforming every aspect of life. The Pillai Center offers courses on human development particularly in the areas of health, prosperity, relationship and spiritual evolution.
Dr. Pillai is also the founder of related educational programs including Mind-Sound Technology, which develops sound-based media and education programs for youth, and Astroved.com Pvt Ltd, which focuses on the propagation of the Vedic sciences.
Astroved is a fast-growing consumer internet company focused on bringing Vedic Astrological content and services to consumers worldwide. We incorporate ancient wisdom into modern applications to improve our customers lives. Offerings include a wide range of predictive services in the areas of health, wealth/finance, career, relationship and other life matters, as well as a full array of traditional remedial services.
We aim to transform our members lives by developing top tier, scientifically validated astrology and Vedic-based services and applications to address the problems with which one struggles. Key to this is establishing research and development initiatives and building B2B partnerships and alliances with synergistic institutions.
Founded in 2001 by visionary founder Dr. Baskaran Pillai, Astroved has a strong team with domain expertise in the astrology arena, a talented technical staff and management presence in both the U.S. and India.
With loyal customers in U.S., Europe, Asia and India, Astroved has already attained global market presence. Astroved has an active list of over 200,000 customers worldwide and access to over 3M engaged consumers through Dr. Pillais presence on YouTube and other media.
Unlike many internet-based astrology companies, Astroved is already profitable and generating cash. Poised for next phase of growth.
Contact Company:Astroved.com Pvt Ltd
Address:SP 75,,,Sidco Industrial Estate,Ambattur, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India