Roles and Responsibilities
The Pillai Center is seeking a Curriculum Developer. As a Curriculum Developer you will collaborate with teachers and team members to craft new curricular materials for our online courses. This is a position for someone who will create a course structure from Dr. Pillai’s seminars. These will include 30-60 minute seminars, several hour events or multi-day retreats. The person will be responsible for reviewing content then constructing a course in a way that is easy to digest and educationally accessible to different types of learners. This is a remote position. You will need a home office with a reliable Internet.
This is a remote position.
- Develop additional curriculum resources to enhance and enrich the content, ensuring all work is of the highest quality and reflects Pillai Center brand standards
- Work with Pillai Center staff to ensure accurate content and presentation in a developmentally appropriate sequence
- Engage in the highest standard of writing and editing for all content, through the use of precise, academic language that reflects thoughtful instructional decision making and reflection on lesson and language efficacy
- Proofreading for accuracy and expression
- Be open to giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Implementation of revisions in a timely manner
- Collaborate effectively with other Curriculum Developers within and across grade-level teams on instructional decision making
- Embrace and exemplify an academic mindset that values drafting, development, review, and revision
- Adhere to a task- and deadline-driven workflow
- Experience with online curriculum and course development
- Superior writing ability and demonstrated editing skills
- Excellent understanding of how the content should be framed in online platforms
- Demonstrated practice in helping learners build evidence-based speaking and writing
- Curriculum writing experience preferred
Role:Content Creation / Writer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Content Management (Print / Online / Electronic)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
The Pillai Center for MindScience is a spiritual educational company geared toward enhancing human intelligence and positively transforming every aspect of life. The Pillai Center offers courses on human development particularly in the areas of health, prosperity, relationship and spiritual evolution.