Roles and Responsibilities
- Recruit potential customers by recommending our services/products and demonstrating how they benefit the customer personally
- Answer any questions the customer may have about available products and services
- Establish new customer accounts, recording account information on written forms or digitally
- Listen to customer concerns and complaints with the goal of identifying the causes of the problem
- Select appropriate responses to customer issues and work quickly to resolve them
- Anticipate customer needs, following up with previous customers to offer reorders or additional services
- Dedication and ability to manage multiple tasks in a pressured environment
- Answering customers' inquiries through voice call, email, chat, or ticketing system.
- Follow up on customer satisfaction
- Make sure that customers' Issues are attended to and all of their concerns are resolved immediately.
- Flexibility to work different shifts (including evenings, weekends, or holidays)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is mandatory.
- Multilingual skills will catch our attention
- 2+ years of Experience in Customer service experience
- Compassionate with a high level of empathy
- Interpersonal skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Perks and Benefits
Role:Customer Retention - Non Voice
Salary: 3,50,000 - 3,75,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Non Voice
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Astroved is a fast-growing consumer internet company focused on bringing Vedic Astrological content and services to consumers worldwide. We incorporate ancient wisdom into modern applications to improve our customer's lives. Offerings include a wide range of predictive services in the areas of health, wealth/finance, career, relationship, and other life matters, as well as a full array of traditional remedial services.
We aim to transform our members lives by developing top-tier, scientifically validated astrology and Vedic-based services and applications to address the problems with which one struggles. The key to this is establishing research and development initiatives and building B2B partnerships and alliances with synergistic institutions.
Founded in 2001 by visionary founder Dr. Baskaran Pillai, Astroved has a strong team with domain expertise in the astrology arena, a talented technical staff, and a management presence in both the U.S. and India.
With loyal customers in U.S., Europe, Asia, and India, Astroved has already attained a global market presence. Astroved has an active list of over 200,000 customers worldwide and access to over 3M engaged consumers through Dr. Pillai’s presence on YouTube and other media.
Unlike many internet-based astrology companies, Astroved is already profitable and generating cash. Poised for the next phase of growth.
Address:SP 75,Sidco Industrial Estate,Ambattur, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India