Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. You should be an expert in content optimization and brand consistency.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement and aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Edit, proofread and improve writers content
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use data to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audiences attention
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven work experience as a Content Manager/Lead
- Proven ability to demonstrate experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns (funnels and journeys)
- Strong knowledge of marketing technology and best practices
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
Familiarity with social media
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, Marketing, English or related field.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Perks and Benefits
Role:Content Creation / Writer
Salary: 4,50,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Content Management (Print / Online / Electronic)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.A in Communication, English, Journalism
PG:M.A in Communication, English, Journalism
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Astroved.com Pvt Ltd
Astroved is a fast-growing consumer internet company focused on bringing Vedic Astrological content and services to consumers worldwide. We incorporate ancient wisdom into modern applications to improve our customers lives. Offerings include a wide range of predictive services in the areas of health, wealth/finance, career, relationship and other life matters, as well as a full array of traditional remedial services.
We aim to transform our members’ lives by developing top tier, scientifically validated astrology and Vedic-based services and applications to address the problems with which one struggles. Key to this is establishing research and development initiatives and building B2B partnerships and alliances with synergistic institutions.
Founded in 2001 by visionary founder Dr. Baskaran Pillai, Astroved has a strong team with domain expertise in the astrology arena, a talented technical staff and management presence in both the U.S. and India.
With loyal customers in U.S., Europe, Asia and India, Astroved has already attained global market presence. Astroved has an active list of over 200,000 customers worldwide and access to over 3M engaged consumers through Dr. Pillai’s presence on YouTube and other media.
Unlike many internet-based astrology companies, Astroved is already profitable and generating cash. Poised for next phase of growth.