Roles and Responsibilities
Marketing writers are responsible for the creation and production of their company’s promotional materials and marketing publications. From product launches to sales campaigns, marketing writers develop sales tools such as data sheets, customer case studies, white papers and sales presentations for attracting prospects and increasing sales. Marketing writers also write internal and customer newsletters, surveys, webinar scripts, corporate brochures and training manuals. You willalso put together editorial calendars and content for company blogs, and post content on social networking sites.
- The candidate must have superior writing, editing and proofreading skills, as they are responsible for writing their department’s marketing publications and promotional materials.
- Marketing writers should also be effective presenters and work well with different personalities and across functional departments.
- In addition, candidates must be able to write marketing content for various media, including magazines, websites, blogs and social networking websites.
- You should be excellent listeners, energetic, flexible and highly organized.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Content Writer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Role:Marketing and Communication - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Role Category:Marketing and Communication - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
The Pillai Center for MindScience is an educational institution geared toward enhancing human intelligence and positively transforming every aspect of life. With an aim to help mankind through a complete transformation of the mind, body and spirit, the Pillai Center for MindScience has discovered various tools in Spiritual Technology that help people evolve and achieve their goals. Our Spiritual Technology brings subtle changes in thought processes, consciousness and different aspects of life, making manifestation and creation of desires easier and simpler.