Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish quality procedures, standards, and specifications
- Collaborate with an organizations purchasing manager to ensure raw materials from external suppliers meet quality requirements
- Set and enforce standards for health and safety during work operations
- Ensure manufacturing processes are in compliance with both national and international standards of production
- Recommendations to company management on ways to improve on existing quality processes
- Collect, compile, and analyze relevant quality statistical data to obtain information regarding quality performance
- Supervise technicians and other staff to ensure they perform their duties in line with established quality procedures
- Monitor product development processes to identify deviations from quality policies
- Conduct tests to verify the quality of raw materials and finished products
- Review existing process and product specification to identify the need for improvement or upgrade
- Prepare and present reports to update upper management on quality activities
- Maintain proper records of quality test, procedures and standards.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role:Quality Manager / Supervisor
Salary: 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Quality Assurance
Role Category:Business Process Quality
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:M.Pharma in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
Vopec Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
Vopec Pharma is a fast-growing natural pharmaceutical and nutraceutical company exporting to multiple countries and serving the pan-India market. Vopec manufactures and markets Siddha and Ayurveda herbal medicinal formulations that are unique in that they are on par with allopathic drugs- an extraordinary value proposition in the natural medicine space. This is accomplished via rigorous scientific validation through globally accepted tests and clinical trials, conventionally used only for allopathic drugs.
Vopec owns 582 unique and proprietary botanical formula licenses in India.
Contact Company:Vopec Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
Address:SP 75,Sidco Industrial Estate,Ambattur, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India