Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in Creating Test Cases and Test Reports
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Develop effective testing strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality
- Mobile application / Device Testing.
- Functional & Regression Testing Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills presentation skills
- Good experience in handling and coordinating with teams
- Building and leading the testing team to the success of the project.
- Develop test strategy and test plans for projects
- Participate in developing and reviewing the test policies for organization.
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of every release and every software testing level or cycle.
- The use of resources in an effective way and managing the resources for software testing.
- Applying the appropriate test measurement and metrics for the software product and testing team.
Desired Candidate Profile
Must have prior experience in developing test automation tools and frameworks
Must have experience with functional, performance, and stress testing for both web and mobile applications.
Experience in bug maintenance tools like TFS.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 5,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Quality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Astroved.com Pvt Ltd
Astroved is a fast-growing consumer internet company focused on bringing Vedic Astrological content and services to consumers worldwide. We incorporate ancient wisdom into modern applications to improve our customer's lives. Offerings include a wide range of predictive services in the areas of health, wealth/finance, career, relationship, and other life matters, as well as a full array of traditional remedial services.
We aim to transform our members lives by developing top-tier, scientifically validated astrology and Vedic-based services and applications to address the problems with which one struggles. The key to this is establishing research and development initiatives and building B2B partnerships and alliances with synergistic institutions.
Founded in 2001 by visionary founder Dr. Baskaran Pillai, Astroved has a strong team with domain expertise in the astrology arena, a talented technical staff, and a management presence in both the U.S. and India.
With loyal customers in U.S., Europe, Asia, and India, Astroved has already attained a global market presence. Astroved has an active list of over 200,000 customers worldwide and access to over 3M engaged consumers through Dr. Pillai’s presence on YouTube and other media.
Unlike many internet-based astrology companies, Astroved is already profitable and generating cash. Poised for the next phase of growth.
Contact Company:Astroved.com Pvt Ltd
Address:SP 75,Sidco Industrial Estate,Ambattur, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India